SENIOR TRANSPORT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Lori is seeking a hands-on Senior Transport Business Development Manager with knowledge of the Kenyan transport industry. The successful candidate will manage the business development team, while focusing on a few important acquisitions and overseeing key client relationships- this involves solving day-to-day issues as well as growing the business – all inside an exciting, dynamic and fast-growing start-up environment.
- Account Management: fully own and manage key transporter accounts
- Team Management: manage the sales and account management team (transporters)
- Business Development: identify and develop special relationships with key transporters and potential transporters to drive growth on the platform
- Coaching: working with the transport management team to further develop sales and account management skills
- Customer Focus- Responsible for coordinating with other departments to resolve any client service issues, and communicate resolution to clients.
- Experience at a logistics company
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in a Business development role.
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- Experience at a tech company
- Fluency in other local dialects
- Attention to detail
- Excellent multi –tasking skills with a flexible approach to our business needs
Qualified applicants are invited to email their CV to Lori HR at: firstname.lastname@example.org